What is VI Peel?
VI Peel is a chemical peel used on the skin that quickly improves its appearance and health. The VI Peel® contains a blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types, resulting in dramatic results with virtually no pain.
It is used for:
- Dark spots
- Mild to moderate rosacea
- Uneven skin tone and wrinkles
How does it work?
The peel acts to deeply exfoliate and rejuvenate layers of skin much greater than any microderm abrasion available. However, it also is virtually painless compared to many of the other stronger chemical peels on market today. It does not thin out the skin, but instead increases collagen and elastin production producing thicker and firmer skin.
What can I expect?
- In only 20 minutes, the VI Peel is applied to the desired area (usually the face). The peel is left on for 4 hours and easily removed by the patient with water and a provided cleanser.
- VI Peel does not require skin prepping orsignificant downtime on your part.
- You will notice your older layers of skin exfoliate and peel on days 3 and 4, and by one week out you will have a younger, radiant complexion.
How often are the treatments required?
- The effects of a VI Peel treatment last for a few months, but superior results can be seen with a series of 2 to 4 peels spaced one month apart.*