What are Absorbable PDO Threads?
PDO stands for Polydioxanone. These threads or sutures have traditionally been used to perform cardiothoracic surgery (such as open-heart surgery). However, when used in the skin, PDO threads help to lift and create your own collagen, naturally!
There are two types of procedures with PDO threads:
- Mesh: consists of creating a mesh, sort like a hashtag, or net under your skin. The Mesh will stimulate new collagen production. Results appear naturally!
- Lift: This PDO type is called a “barb”, which provides grip underneath the skin, creating instant skin repositioning. These type of threads also stimulate your own skin to produce new collagen.
Thread Face Lift By Orchidia Med Spa — The Best Natural & Affordable Anti-Aging Treatment Available.
- Safe an effective for all ages.
- No downtime.
- Nearly instant effects.
- Proven research based effectiveness.
- No scarring or cuts.
- Restores the face’s V-Shape.
- Best procedure for neck and jawline.
What to expect?
- Local anesthetic is apply or injected in the skin to decrease discomfort.
- Sterile technique is use to insert the Threads, which typically take no more than 30 minutes.
- There is no downtime or recovery with the treatments and you can return to normal activities.
- We will perform a small injection to the target treatments areas.
- A small cannula is inserted containing the Face Lift Threads.
- Each injection takes less than 30 seconds and is painless.
- Expect to be beautifully transformed!
How long does it last? How frequently are treatments required?
PDO threads are fully absorbed within 4 to 6 months and won’t leave any scars. You can get maintenance therapy every 6 months or once a year