What is Sculptra?
- Sculptra is a poly-L- Lactic acid based treatment, a unique treatment that restores your skin’s inner structure for a more youthful-looking appearance.
- Sculptra works with your body to revitalize collagen production to increase overall facial volume.
- Sculptra works subtly and gradually over time for results that can last more than 2 years.
What to expect?
- You will require a few treatment sessions (an average of 3 over a few months), as Sculptra works to gradually replace lost collagen to give you long-lasting results.
- Visible results will appear during the course of these treatment sessions.
- Sculptra has a unique injection requirement and should only be used by trained physicians like in Orchidia Med Spa.
- Topical anesthetic will be applied to your face to decrease discomfort during injections.
- The procedure takes about 30 minutes. Treatment regimen of 3 to 4 sessions are scheduled about 3 weeks apart for any corrections needed around the naso-labial fold contour and other facial wrinkles.
How long does it last? How frequently are treatments required?
- Sculptra can last more than 2 years.
- You will require maintanance sessions every 6 months to a year.