Orchidia MedSpa offer a Forever Young BBL™ from Sciton, a revolutionary treatment using BBL™ technology to send light energy deep into the skin to boost your body’s natural ability to fight the appearance of aging.
The appearance of your skin will look better year after year! Forever Young BBL is for corrective treatment for women and men who have experienced sun damage over the course of their life. It can also be used as prevention, with Prejuvenation™ benefits keeping skin looking young.
What areas can be treated?
Any area of your body can be treated. The most common areas are those most exposed to the damaging effects of sunlight like the face, neck, décolletage, hands.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments needed varies from patient to patient, usually 3 to 4 treatments, scheduled every 30 days.
What will happen during the procedure?
- Your eyes will be protected with safety shields or glasses.
- There is no need for a topical anesthetic, as the procedure is not painful.
- You may feel a quick, warm sensation as the light is absorbed by the targeted areas.
- The procedure takes a few minutes to half an hour, depending on the size of the area to be treated.
How long will it take to recover?
- This is a non-invasive and non-painful procedure and no downtime is required.
- In most cases, you are able to apply makeup, return to work and resume most of your activities immediately.
What should I expect after the treatment?
- You may experience some redness that should resolve within a few hours.
- For some pigmented lesions, you will see a darkening of the treated area followed by fading and flaking off at a later stage.
- After one treatment your treated skin will feel smoother, pores will be less noticeable, and sunspots or uneven pigmentation will fade.
- It is recommended to avoiding direct sun exposure and to use sunscreen.